Gazpromneft-Aero provides aviation fuel, which includes:
- Sales of aviation fuel produced at Gazprom Neft oil refineries in airports of Russia and the CIS;
- Provision of fuel to planes of partner airlines in more than 180 airports of the world;
- Provision of a comprehensive set of services to provide F/Ls and SLs (special liquids) to aircraft, including:
Quality control of aviation fuels, oils, lubricants, anti-water crystallization, hydraulic, anti-icing liquids at all the stages of their reception, storage, preparation for distribution to assess fitness of aviation F/L for servicing aircraft.
Rendering services to external organizations to perform laboratory tests of F/L and SL in accordance with the enterprise activities.
Gazpromneft-Aero is ready to provide Russian aviation enterprises a step-by-step algorithm for switching to international standards of data transfer to improve the quality and efficiency of fueling operations.
- reception, storage, preparation for distribution and fueling of aircraft;
- reception, storage, preparation for distribution and dosing special liquids into the fuel;
- other services in accordance with the requirements and rules as adopted in civil aviation and required during the fueling process of aircraft.