Environmental Safety Policy of Gazpromneft-Aero
In its production activities, Gazpromneft-Aero makes industrial and environmental safety its top priority.
All the enterprises of the Company, located in more than 20 regions of Russia and Kyrgyzstan, follow the unified standards that meet Russian legislation, international and corporate standards. The obligations of Gazpromneft-Aero not to cause harm to people, the environment and the property also apply to activities of the company’s contractors.
In 2017, Gazpromneft-Aero approved an environmental program that will cover more than 130 events over three years. The Company’s strategy in the field of environmental protection is focusing on the following changes:
- introducing state-of-the-art environmentally-friendly technologies and equipment;
- developing a system of environmental management;
- lowering the total amount of environmental impact;
- using natural resources efficiently;
- developing an environmentally-conscious culture of production and management, expertise of supplier organizations.